You Can Count On UsWe have enhanced our cleaning regimen so that you can enjoy a relaxing staycation with your family. Our elevated sanitizing protocols focus on frequently cleaning and sanitizing surface areas, high-touch points, common areas, and guest rooms.
Well-trained Hotel Associates
All our staff diligently follow the preventive measures, including frequently washing hands for 20 seconds, covering sneezes or coughs with a tissue or sleeve, and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth.They are well-educated on recognizing the symptoms and taking proper actions for safety.Our associates remain committed to staying home when unwell and keep us informed about their health progress.
Find Industry-Standard Cleanliness & Hygiene Across Our Hotel
- Covering the face with protective masks is mandatory for our staff, guests, visitors; individuals using taxis, rideshares, and most importantly, public transportation (as per DC health & safety regulations).
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of public spaces and high-touch surfaceswith EPA-approved cleaner and disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all high-traffic common areas. We are providing additional supplies on-demand as well.
- Routine cleaning of all guest rooms.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touchpoints, including refrigerator, doorknob, and TV remote by ourhighly-trained staff.
- Rooms are sanitized daily using EPA-approved disinfectants.
- All Hotel staff take the necessary personal protection while cleaning the guest rooms.
Manage Your Bookings
If you have to change or cancel your travel plans, do not hesitate to reach out. In this time of uncertainty, we are here for help. Morrison-Clark Historic Inn is waiving cancelation fees for individual travels. Connect with us directly at 800-332-7898 for more information.
Distancing in DC
Explore the diverse Washington DC sights and popular attractions without traveling far from our hotel:Learn More
- The National Mall
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Rock Creek Park
In the Words of Our Visitors"Rooms are super clean and stylish. The staff is very professional. Price was reasonable for the location and how nice the property is but not "cheap".Nice accommodation, quiet and friendly. I would like to stay here again."
What enhanced cleaning protocols are in place?
What enhanced cleaning protocols are in place? We have elevated our cleaning and disinfecting protocols to ensure the safety of you and your family. We regularly sanitize all surface areas, public spaces, and guest rooms with EPA-approved disinfectants.
Are the hotel staff wearing masks?
Are the hotel staff wearing masks? Yes. Morrison-Clark Historic Inn associates are well-educated onthe safety and social distancing guidelines.Wearing protective masks is mandatory for our hotel staff.
What precautionary measures are in place?
What precautionary measures are in place? As preventive measures, we have temporarily suspended valet parking and limited our food & beverage service offering. But we have a list of the best restaurants within walking distance that have delivery options available.
Are the Washington DC restaurants open?
Are the Washington DC restaurants open? Yes. Washington DC restaurants are open with proper health and hygiene protocols in place. Restaurant staff wear proper face coverings and wash their hands frequently to ensurethe safety of their visitors.